Applicable to: iOS, Android
To create an order by repeating past order(s):
- From the Orders tab, tap on ‘Repeat order’. You will see a list of your past orders sorted by supplier (if available).
- Tap on an order to select it. You may select multiple past orders to repeat (if the same SKU appears in more than one past order, the quantities will be added up).
- Tap the ‘i’ icon at the bottom right corner of a past order to view its details.
- Tap on ‘Review order’ (or ‘Review combined order’ if you selected more than one past order).
- Make any changes necessary, eg. changing delivery date, SKU quantity. If you need to add more products to the order, tap on ‘+ Add more SKUs to this order’ button below the list of items you are ordering.
- When you are ready to place the order, check the estimated amount of your order at the bottom of the page, and then tap ‘Place order’ and then “Yes, place order”.
- If you are seeing the message “Supplier requires min. order of $XX.XX” instead of ‘Place order’, it means that you need to add more SKUs or increase quantities of your order to proceed.
After submitting the order, you should see a confirmation message which will be sent to the email address on your account as well. You can see your pending orders on the “Orders” tab.