Yes, the cut off time helps the supplier's customer service team to process your orders efficiently so that you can get your goods on the next availability. However, if you have special requests/arrangements, please inform your Community Manager.
Articles in this section
- What do the order statuses mean?
- Why are the prices in my supplier’s price list not up-to-date?
- Why do some orders require approval?
- How do I view my order as PDF?
- How do I bookmark SKUs so they can be more easily found?
- Is the cut off time necessary?
- Can I see who are the approver(s) for my order?
- Can I mark an order as Delivered?
- Can I mark an order as Paid?
- What orders are visible to me?